Research Beam adds a report titled "Three-Dimensional (3D) Technology Market by Products (3D Printing, 3D Glasses, 3D Cameras, 3D Displays), Applications (3D Printing Industry, Entertainment, Healthcare, Government and Defense, Aerospace, Industrial and Manufacturing, and Architecture) and Software (3D scanning, 3D Modeling, 3D Rendering, 3D animation, 3D reconstruction) Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Global Forecast, 2012 - 2020” that provides latest market trends and opportunities. The report offers detailed analysis of the Three-Dimensional (3D) Technology Market.
Complete report is available at:
The multiple dimensional technologies have come a long way from two-dimensional (2D) to three-dimensional (3D) technologies. The 2D technology has had a long stay in the market; however, technological advancements have developed the 3D technology to the extent that it is being used in multiple applications, namely 3D Printing Industry, Entertainment, Healthcare, Government and Defense, Aerospace, Industrial and Manufacturing and Architecture. Entertainment has been the most dominant application in the market, and it is expected that entertainment would continue to lead the market in the forecast period. The forecast for 3D ready display devices shipment for the next few years suggests that the 3D market would grow at a respectable rate between the period 2013 and 2020. The sales were around 53 million units in 2011, and it is expected that the sales would grow to around 250 million units in 2020, mainly due to popularity of auto-stereoscopic displays in televisions and mobile phones. Furthermore, auto-stereoscopic displays market is going to directly impact the overall 3D display technology market as it is the maximum revenue generating segment.
The cost of 3D technology is higher as compared to 2D; however, there has been a considerable price correction in the last two years, For example, the average price of 3D television with glasses was $2,500 in 2011, which reduced to $2,000 in 2013. Looking at the potential of the technology, many governments are breathing life into 3D printing technology. Due to the favorable market situations, the 3D printing technology market is taking a huge leap, and is growing at CAGR of 39.1% during 2013-2020.
This report discuss various application segments of 3D technology market such as 3D printing industry, entertainment, healthcare, Government and Defense, Aerospace, automobile and industrial and others(E-education, Forensic). Healthcare industry will be major contributor for 3D technology markets revenue, and growing at CAGR of 22.7% CAGR during 2013-2020. 3D display technology is highest revenue generating segment in 2020.
This report segmented the global 3D technology market into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW. North America is expected to contribute 35.1% of revenue of the total 3D technology market.
Get Purchase Enquiry of Report :
Key companies included in company profiles are American Paper Optics, Inc. ,3D systems, Inc., Stratasys, Ltd, ExOne Company, Autodesk, Inc, Tom Tec Imaging System GmbH, Side Effect Software, Inc and Panasonic Corporation.
- In depth analysis of 3D technology market, segmented based on product, application and geography
- Estimation for 3D technology based on current market trends, 2012 and 2013.
- Porter’s five force analysis delivers insights into 3D technology market by analyzing supplier, buyer and substitutes.
- Report provides top winning strategies by analyzing the recent development in 3D technology market by key players.
- Patent analysis helps to indentify future trends in 3D technology market, and number of patent granted in various geographies.
- Top investment pockets in 3D printing technology application market by considering recent developments and investment in 3D printing R&D by various governments.
- Indentify the key challenges that must be addressed and overcome in 3D technology market to achieve fiscal successes.