A leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “Emerging Power Markets in South America and Mexico to 2020 - Changing Competitive Dynamics and Clean Energy Investments Position Brazil and Mexico as Regional Leaders”. The report gives an in-depth analysis of power markets in seven of South and Central American countries, with forecasts through 2020. The research analyzes the regulatory framework and infrastructure of the countries’ respective power sector and provides a detailed forecast of power installed capacity and generation by all types of resources in each market to 2020.
The report also offers a macro economic scenario and market force analysis, and has been built using data and information sourced through primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
Complete Report is Available At:
- Details on the power markets in the five South and Central American countries of Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Chile.
- Historical information and forecasts of cumulative installed capacity and generation from 2005 to 2020.
- Historical information and forecasts of annual power consumption from 2005 to 2020.
- Major policies and regulations impacting the power market in all the countries covered.
- The macro economic scenarios in these emerging markets.
- Major active and upcoming power projects in all the countries covered.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate potential of emerging markets to quantify return on investments.
- Identify key markets and investment opportunities for foreign investors in the power industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and detailed growth opportunities analysis.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends driving the power market.
- Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the market’s growth potential.
- The upcoming projects will help to analyze strategic locations for business expansion. The information will help in prospect identification.
- Identify the challenges associated with the market to take up necessary actions to transform them into opportunities for future growth.
Request For Discount:
Table Of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 6
1.1 List of Tables 11
1.2 List of Figures 13
2 Introduction 15
2.1 Methodology Adopted for Ranking the South American Countries and Mexico 15
2.2 Country-level Parameters 15
2.2.1 Business Viability 15
2.3 Industry-specific Parameters 16
2.3.1 Power Generation 16
2.3.2 Power Installed Capacity 16
2.3.3 Consumption Growth Rate 16
2.4 Weight Assigned to the Parameters 17
2.5 Country Selection Methodology 18
3 Power Market in South America and Mexico to 2020 19
3.1 Power Market, South American countries and Mexico, Overview 19
3.2 Power Market, South America and Mexico, Cumulative Installed Capacity, MW, 2005-2020 19
3.3 Power Market, South America and Mexico, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Type of Power Plant, %, 2012-2020 21
3.4 Top Electricity Markets in South American countries and Mexico, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Countries, %, 2011 22